1. allow sb to do sth 允许某人去做某事(后接动词不定式)
My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb (not) to do sth 叫某人做事某事(叫某人不要去做某事)
My father asked me to study hard.
He asked me not to swim alone.
be asked to do sth 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth 害怕做某事
She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afraid of doing sth 害怕做某事
I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afraid of sth 害怕某物
He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth 对做某事感到惊讶
He was amazed to meet the girl there.
be amazed at sth 对某事感到惊讶
They were amazed at the news.
7. be busy doing/with sth 忙于做某事(黄湄媚 常考)
I was busy washing my car at that time. 那时候我正忙于清洗我的车子万妮达胸围 。
I am busy with my work.
The bus is coming/the dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth 对做……感到兴奋
Jacky was excited to travel there by plane.
Be excited at sth
Lily was excited at his words.
Be excited about doing sth
He was excited about passing the exam without going over books.
10. be frightened to do sth 害怕去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.
11. be glad/happy to do sth 高兴去做某事
She is happy to clean the blackboard with me.
be pleased to do sth高兴做某事
She was pleased to help the old man yesterday.
be pleased with sth 对某事感到高兴/满意
The teacher was pleased with my answer.
12.be interested in sth/doing sth 对某事感兴趣/对做某事感兴趣
She is interested in swimming in the river.
My brother is interested in Chinese.
13. be/get ready for/to do sth
be ready for 为某事做好了准备
We are ready for the exam.
Be ready to do sth 为做某事做好了准备
We are ready to have a birthday party for her.
get ready for sth为某事在做准备
We are getting ready for the exam.
14. be surprised to do sth 对做某事感到惊奇
be surprised at sth 对某事感到惊奇
This is nothing to be surprised at.
I‘d be surprised to see him on such an occasion.
15. be worth doing sth 值得做某事(worth 后接动词-ing形式贾锁堂，胡凯丽 常考)
It was too remote to be worth thinking about.
16. 开始去做某事begin to do sth begin/start to do/doing sth
When do children begin to go to school大侠别怕 ？赵欣培
17. can/be able to afford (to buy) sth 有能力负担(购买)……
At this rate we won’t be able to afford a holiday.
18. can/may/must do sth could/would/should/might do sth
We may come at another time.
19. can‘t wait todo sth 迫不急待地去做某事
I can’t wait to hear the news.
20. decide to do sth 决定去做某事
make up one‘s mind to do sth 下决心去做某事(刁蛮痞妃常考)
make a decision to do sth 对做某事作决定
What do they decide to do华海亲子鉴定？
I have made up my mind to go with him
21. deserve to do sth 值得/应该做……
We must admit that she did deserve to win.
22. encourage sb to do sth 鼓励某人去做某事
Encourage them to do some other helpful recreations.
23. enjoy doing sth 喜欢去做某事
I enjoy reading the story book
24. expect (sb) to do sth 期望去做某事
Don’t expect him to help you.
25. fail to do sth 做某事失败
succeed doing sth 成功做了某事
If you do not work徐菁遥 ， you will fail to pass the exam.
26. finish doing sth 做完某事(后接动词-ing形式)(巴能军常考)
After finish doing your homework追凶五十年 ，我的家庭作文 you can have a rest.
27. follow sb to do sth 跟随某人去做某事
Follow me to read the new words.
28. get sb to do sth / make sb do sth/ let sb do st 让某人做某事(后接动词原形)
Her jokes made us laugh.
29. get/have a chance to do sth 得到一个做某事的机会
I‘m very happy to have a chance to visit your school.
30. give/pass/show/lend/sell sb sth/sth to sb
buy/get/bring sb sth/sth for sb
Please give me a piece of paper.
I bought him a drink in return for his help.
31. go on to do sth /go on doing sth 继续做事(柳希龙 常考)
Go on doing the exercise after a short rest.
32. hate to do/doing sth 讨厌/不喜欢做某事
I hate to tell the news to you.
33. have fun doing sth 做某事很有趣
Have fun getting to know each other.
34. have problems doing sth 做某事遇到困难
Many people have problems getting to sleep at night.
35. have sb do sth/have sth done 让某人做某事
This is the best work you have ever done.
36. hear sb do sth 听到某人做某事(后接动词原形囧妃桃花多 ，方德与苗翠花 常考)
hear sb doing sth 听到某人正在做某事(常见)
I heard someone laughing.
37. help to do sth 帮忙做某事
help sb (to) do sth 帮助某人做某事
I’ll help you clean the room.
38. hope/wish to do sth 希望做某事
wish sb to do sth 希望某人做某事
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all.
39. It seems that 这像是……(后接从句)
seem to do sth
It seems that you are lying.
Does that seem to make sense3u8891 ？
40. It’s + adj+(for sb) to do sth .
It’s + adj +(of sb) to do sth
It‘s glad for him to hear the news.